Música e Letra: Just the two of Us - Will Smith & Gabriel o Pensador

21:43 Unknown 0 Comentários




Gabriel O Pensador e Will Smith- Just The Two of Us

(Now dad this is a very sensitive subject)

[Gabriel]
Ae, se liga aí
This one is from daddy to son
Pai pra filho, right?
[Will]
Right...
[Gabriel]
Chill Will, welcome to Brasil

Just the two of us, (Just the two of us)
Just the two of us, (Just the two of us)

[Will Smith]
From the first time the doctor placed you in my arms
I knew I'd meet death before I'd let you meet harm
Although questions arose in my mind, would I be man
enough?
Against wrong, choose right and be standin up
From the hospital that first night
Took a hour just tá get the carseat in right
People drivin all fast, got me kinda upset
Got you home safe, placed you in your basonette
That night I don't think one wink I slept
As I slipped out my bed, to your crib I crept
Touched your head gently, felt my heart melt
Cause I know I loved you more than life itself
Then to my knees, and I begged the Lord please
Let me be a good daddy, all he needs
Love, knowledge, discipline too
I pledge my life to you

-Chorus-

Just the two of us, we can make it if we try
Just the two of us, (Just the two of us)
Just the two of us, building castles in the sky
Just the two of us, you and I

[Gabriel O Pensador]
É muito fácil fazer neném
Qualquer palhaço faz, mas os verdadeiros pais
Sempre fazem algo mais quando fazem alguém
Porque um pai vai além
Do possível e do impossível pra criar um filho bem
Bota a vida no trilho, bota o filho no trem
Que ele vem, pra continuar nossa viagem
Nós estamos de passagem, mas deixamos na bagagem
Mensagens de gerações passadas
No sangue, no nome, nos gens
Esses são os bens
Que o pai empresta pro seu filho, ou filha
E que vão passar pro resto da família
Maravilha... (True that)
Toda criança traz a herança dos seus acenstrais
Deus fez o homem à sua semelhança
Porque os filhos são feitos à semelhança dos pais

-Chorus-

[Will Smith]
It's a full-time job to be a good dad
You got so much more stuff than I had
I gotta study just to keep with the changin times
101 Dalmations on your CD-ROM
See me-I'm
Tryin to pretend I know
On my PC where that CD go
But yo, ain't nuthin promised, one day I'll be gone
Feel the strife, but trust life does go wrong
But just in case
It's my place
To impart
One day some girl's gonna break your heart
And ooh ain't no pain like from the opposite sex
Gonna hurt bad, but don't take it out on the next,
son
Throughout life people will make you mad
Disrespect you and treat you bad
Let God deal with the things they do
Cause hate in your heart will consume you too
Always tell the truth, say your prayers
Hold doors, pull out chairs, easy on the swears
You're living proof that dreams do come true
I love you and I'm here for you

-Chorus to fade-
(This is a really good song... how much am I gettin
paid for this, dad?)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
03 unidades - R$9,99
10 unidades - R$27,00
100 unidades - R$250,00

0 comentários: